3 Easy and Simple DIY Home Decoration Ideas for FallOn September 27, 2018
What are your plans for the fall? Are you up for some easy and simple DIY decorations to give your home a stunning makeover? If so, then we’re here to help! There are so many reasons to love fall in Brooklyn – the crisp afternoon air, vibrant foliage, and pumpkin pie are just a few of them.
- Falling Leaves Garland, things you will need:
- Artificial leaves
How to make:
Take the paintbrush and apply glue to each leaf. Sprinkle the glitter over the leaves. Once you are done with this, shake off the excess glitter. Next,punch a hole at the top of each leaf and attach a ribbon. The last thing that you need to do is tie theleaves with ribbons to a long strand of ribbon and your falling leaves garland is ready! Drape it across the table, over a doorway, or along the fireplace to give your home a subtle dose of sparkle.
2. Crabapple Arrangement; things you will need:
- Glass flower vases of different sizes
How to make:
This is extremely easy to make. First, strip anyleaves from the crabapple. Then, put it in a glass jar. Repeat the same for every jar. The last thing that you need to do is pour some water into each vase. This way, the prettiest feature of the plant is highlighted: the fruit. Do you know what the best thing about this kind of display is? It doesn’t involve any hard arrangement. For a greater visual payoff, all you have to do is group several different-sized vases. Yes, it’s that easy!
3. Pinecone Decoration; things you will need:
- 9 four to six inches pine-cones
- Hot glue gun
- 9 pieces of silk ribbon (each 2-feet long)
How to make:
This is another DIY home decoration for fall that is sure to welcome your guests in a sweet way. In order to start making this elegant cluster, first, take the pinecones and the ribbons. Then adhere the last two inches of each ribbon to the base of the cone by using the hot glue gun. Once the glue dries, take all the ribbon ends and stagger them in such a way that the cones fall at different lengths. Then tie the ends of the ribbons in a knot and trim the ends so that they are uniform. Lastly, slip the knot over a finishing nail. Use this as a rustic door hanging this fall and stun your guests with this surprisingly simple decor!
So, what are you waiting for? Start creating these awesome DIY home decorations and make your guests gape in awe!
- Top 5 Tips to Winterize Your Home October 26, 2018
- Avoid the Biggest Organizing Mistakes and Make Your Home Super Organized October 24, 2018
- Top 7 Bathroom Remodeling Tips to Make Your Space Stunning October 04, 2018
- How Workilo Can Help You Grow Your Business? October 04, 2018
- 3 Easy and Simple DIY Home Decoration Ideas for Fall September 27, 2018